Melissa Langhan MD, MHS
Associate Professor of Pediatrics (Emergency Medicine); Fellowship Director, Pediatric Emergency Medicine; Director of Education, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Departments & Organizations
Pediatric Emergency Medicine; End-tidal carbon dioxide monitoring; Capnography; Acute exacerbations of asthma; Prehospital care; Patient safety; Objective measures of severity more...
- B.S., University of Richmond, 1995
- M.D., SUNY Downstate, 2000
- M.H.S., Yale University, 2013
- 1. Langhan ML. Acute Alcohol Intoxication in Adolescents: Frequency of Respiratory Depression. The Journal of Emergency Medicine, 2013; 44(6): 1063-9.
- Langhan ML, Mallory M, Hertzog J, Lowrie L, Cravero JP. Physiologic Monitoring Practices during Pediatric Procedural Sedation: A Report from the Pediatric Sedation Research Consortium. Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. In press. Epub Sept 10, 2012.
- Langhan ML, Auerbach M, Smith A, Chen L. Improving Detection of Endotracheal Tube Dislodgement by Pediatric Residents with Capnography: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Pediatrics, 2012; 160(6): 1009-1014.